Pay taxes (Yuck!) or a do a 1031 exchange!

Do you own business or investment property that has gone up in value? Would you like to acquire new property?

If you sell the old property, you’ll have to pay tax on your profits. Don’t do that. Instead, do a tax-deferred Section 1031 transaction.

With a properly constructed Section 1031 transaction, you

  1. sell your old property,
  2. buy the replacement property, and
  3. pay no taxes.